During the Irish Potato Famine, Betsey collected food, clothing, and other supplies and sent them to Ireland.
A 1730s map of the Clapboard Trees Parish shows a single house located on the Medfield Road near the intersection of the Road to the Pond.
At this intersection an 1818 map of the Clapboard Trees Parish shows two houses, clearly identified as the homes of Obed and Timothy Baker, The Baptist Meeting House, a Hearse House (old cemetery), and a new road (Nahatan Street) leading to the Meeting House (First Parish).
The current site at 909 High Street (next to Dunkin Donuts) is marked with a picture of the house inside the box.
The houses around it belong to other members of the Baker Family.
The house was sited on a new foundation at 909 High Street.