Kanada free xxx online cams Free sexchat with thailand girl


The Kali river has a length of about 153 km and is the main source of irrigation for Karnataka.

In the 1700s Karwar was part of the Maratha Empire.

In 1784, at the time of the Treaty of Mangalore between Tipu Sultan and the East India Company, Karwar and Sadashivgad were spelt Carwar and Sadasewgude, respectively.

Being a port town, Karwar is a centre for fish business, agriculture, known for manufacturing of golden ornaments in Karwarian style and under developed tourism. It is known as Kashmir of Karnataka by Guru Rabendranath Tagore and Rashtra Kavi Kuvempu, and Jnana Peetha Awardee Da. It has contributed many soidure like Param Ver chakra Raghoba Rane, Chief Justice of India Justice Palekar, many Doctors, Advocates, Craftsman, singers and Guru like Shri Padmanabh Maharaj who went live Samadhi.

It is say of Sanyasi of Himalaya that the waves of Karwar Sea is just like waves of Himalaya.

Kade means last and wado means precinct or area in Konkani and Kannada. This is in the Indian History for the Port wherein the paper will be exported from this Kadewad port and after the fighting with the Veer Henja Naik,(1803) the port activity is shifted to the Baithkol and the port of Kadwad is isolated and Kurmagad Fort is activated by the portugise.